Integrated with ECAP Production
Presence control can be integrated with production. This allows the calculation of the presence time in the workplace, eliminating duplicate entries between the end of work and leaving the factory, and eliminating errors in the entries when verified during production declarations.
If access control is activated, each person receives an access level to allow entry only within certain hours and only for certain accesses.
- Inputs and outputs through Wi-Fi terminals, on-board terminals or PC's
- Generation of orders for issuing or importing ERP
- Packages or boxes within an expedition
- Control of loaded material, license plates, ...
- Print delivery notes and transport notes